Wednesday 16 April 2014

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish Spray


On a trip to Bicester village not too long ago, I spotted an entire Bumble and Bumble section and got a bit giddy. Managing to walk away with only one thing was pretty difficult but I knew it had to be this! It's been compared to the famous Oribe spray that let's face it, no one can afford. I have fairly flat hair so tend to backcomb my roots every day just to add a bit of oomph - with this you don't have to!


Excuse the messy background. This spray just gives you that little bit extra that you need to give a bit of life to your hair. All you have to do is shake the bottle, and spray where you want the lift and texture. For me I take a few sections of my hair and spray on the roots and middle of my hair. I then just give my hair a bit of a ruffle with my fingers. It may not look much in this photo but when you consider washed hair normally sits flat to your head then it suddenly becomes a lot! RRP of this is £21.50 and I paid £16.25 - although I love it I don't think I could bring myself to pay full price. I have heard there is an even cheaper John Freida version too so I'll have to try that out! My verdict is if you have the cash to spare then buy it - it's a lovely addition to my hair routine that genuinely makes me feel better when I've finished styling my hair. If you can't afford it then I wouldn't bother saving up for it! 




No comments :

Post a Comment